Fill in the blank using the correct verb tense:
- She _________ (will / do) go to the movies tonight.
- They ________ (travels / traveled) to the USA.
- Peter and Paul always _________ (play / plays) volleyball on the weekends.
- Mike__________ (speaks / speak) four languages.
- Paul ________ to Italy last year. (went / gone)
- John _________ in Portugal before. (has was / has been)
Transform these sentences into Simple Present. The first one is an example:
She is working at Microsoft now.
She works at Microsoft now.
- We are studying English now.
- They are playing the guitar at this moment.
- She is traveling to Italy now.
Write C for correct and I for incorrect in the following sentences:
- ( ) Paul intend to travel to Portugal next year.
- ( ) Mike plays the guitar on the weekends in a pub in London.
- ( ) Peter traveled to Brazil last year.
- ( ) I have went to London before.
- ( ) She is working yesterday.