ASKING FOR INFORMATION
- Can you tell me your cell phone number, please?
- Could you tell me your last name?
- I’d like to know where I can buy some shoes.
- Do you know where I find an Italian restaurant?
- Have you got any idea how many immigrants live here?
- Could anyone tell me where I buy some T-shirts?
- Would you happen to know where my books are?
- I don’t suppose you know where your boss lives?
- I wonder if you could tell me what time the next train to London is?
- I wonder if someone could tell me how much is a hotel room in this town?
ASKING FOR HELP
- Can you give me a hand carrying my books?
- Could you help me for a second?
- Can I ask a favor?
- I wonder if you could help me tonight?
- I could do with some help, please.
- I can’t manage. Can you help?
- Give me a hand with this, will you?
- Lend me a hand with this, will you?
- Could you spare a moment?
- I need some help, please.
ASKING ABOUT FUTURE PLANS
- What are you doing tomorrow?
- Do you have any plans for tomorrow?
- What’s your plan for tomorrow?
- Are you doing anything tomorrow?
- What’s on the cards for tomorrow?
- Busy tomorrow?
- Have you got anything on tomorrow?
- Have you got anything planned for tomorrow?
- What’s happening tomorrow?
- How’s tomorrow?