Let’s talk about your health!
The idea of this article is to explain to you how to improve your health quickly and teach you some new words. Definitely, our health is the most important thing we may have. As we age our health becomes more fragile so it is necessary to take attitudes right now in order to avoid more serious problems in the future. There are good hints for you and you need to keep in mind that you should never have self-medication. Your doctor is the most important person to recommend you what you need to feel better, prevent and cure lots of diseases.
How to improve your health quickly
- Drink a lot of water is mandatory. It helps you to eliminate toxins and prevents several diseases and your organs will work much better, especially your bowel and heart. Remember you should never drink any liquid while you are having lunch or dinner. Drink about forty minutes before your main meals.
- Walk, run, swim, go to the gym or dance at least three days a week. Physical activities are excellent to control your health and create better possibilities for longevity. Of course, you need to talk to your doctor in order to have some exams and define what kind of physical activity is recommended for you.
- Kiss and hug someone you really love. It is important for your health to have your emotional and sexual life in perfect conditions. A good boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife make your overall health much better and you will be able to be more optimistic.
- Eat two fruits every day! Choose your favorite ones such as apples, pear, papaya, guava, mango, strawberry, cherry, and raspberry, for example, and enjoy all nutrients and vitamins that they are loaded with. Give preference to fruit salads as dessert too.
- Meditation or yoga are two good activities to make you feel relaxed and consequently have a better quality of life. At the moment you decide not having a stressed life your mental and physical conditions change overnight. Another good hint about how to improve your health quickly is enhancing your social life such as going out with friends and relatives. Plan your vacations in advance and stop working for a couple of days before Christmas and New Year, for example. It is important to stop working or studying to recharge the batteries.
- Deep breathe during the day while you are working or studying. Remember to stop for a few minutes during the day and stretch your muscles and think positively imagining all possible goals in your life you wish to achieve.
- Be a volunteer is another way to improve your health quickly. At the moment you help people such as children or elder, your mental health will contribute to your body.
- You don’t have to be vegetarian to have a perfect health – you should eat everything (sugar, fat and fried food, and so on) moderately. You need to talk to your nutritionist in order to obtain the best diet for you. You should give preference to healthier food (fruits, vegetables, and fish, for example).
- Another good hint about how to improve your health quickly is your sleeping quality. You need to sleep at least eight hours a day and you shouldn’t eat fatty or fried food before sleeping. If you eat a lot some minutes before going to bed you won’t sleep properly.
- Avoid pharmaceutical medications and give preference to natural ones such as honey, teas and healthy foods. You need to take care of side effects and visit your doctor and comment about all symptoms.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages and tobacco as much as possible. You know how bad they are for our body so it is important to reduce or really stop this kind of negative behavior.
Finally, listen to this professional, Dr. Jory Basso, commenting on 10 hints to improve your health! Click here
There are many other good hints about how to improve your health quickly but some professionals are essential to help you such as psychologists, cardiologists, nutritionists, and general practitioner. If you take care of yourself adequately you will be able to have a longer life. I believe you want to be an elder person full of energy and enthusiasm and far from medications, hospitals, and doctors. Think about all these topics and be happy!